OnPoint Lab Billing Process
- You Will Receive an EOB (Explanation of Benefits) From Your Insurance
- - An EOB is an explanation of services provided to you
- - OnPoint Lab Bills Your Insurance Directly
- - AN EOB IS NOT A BILL!!!
- - An EOB just shows the cost associated with services provided
- OnPoint Lab Does Not Employ Collection Agents or Third Party Billing Collectors
- You Will Receive On Paper Statement Bill From OnPoint Lab
- OnPoint Lab Has a Patient Billing Advocate Available and Has a Very Liberal Forgiveness Policy
- If You Receive a Paper Statement From OnPoint Lab for Services OnPoint Has Several Options Available For Our Valued Customers for Reconciliation
- In Some Instances, Your Insurance Provider May Send a Check For Our Services Directly to You, It is Your Responsibility to Immediately Endorse The Check and Send it To OnPoint Lab!